Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why I love my handy hubby!



In spite of me being a wicked witch to him this week (gotta love those uber grouchy days of the month!) hubby blessed me with more cabinet space! About a day after the last three kids came to live with us we realized that there just wasn't enough space in this house to store food and supplies. We got creative for a while shoving snacks in a file cabinet and cases of canned goods under the bed. But we completely overlooked this wierd closet in our hallway that was an odd shape and really couldn't hold much of anything. So hubby installed shelves and even some lighting to give me one of the greatest gifts of all......MORE SPACE! (bonus...it even locks, so the kids won't eat all the oreos in one sitting!!!!)

I try really hard to keep the clutter down but food seems to be my weakness. I love knowing that the cabinets are stocked, so regardless of our financial situation that is one worry we will never have.

Now to tackle the space issues in the kids rooms!

Love and hugs,

mary



No comments: