Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random stuff from my the last few days.



Totally random but here's AJ (and me) trying to hold on to a little frog for the picture. He caught it at the park and insisted a picture with it. it's a shame you can't actually see the frog, but I love the look on his face!!!

Well, the weekend came and went. Is it just me or are they really short??? Did the usual, gym on Saturday morning (the girls have dance class there so we might as well get a workout in!) then church in the evening. They are doing a series on Jonah that's really making me think! Then Sunday was a blissfull lazy day, where we watched the last few Harry Potter movies. I am going to take the kidlets to see the new one but wanted a refresher on the last ones.

Spent the last movie putting together my lesson plans for the week. At least I appear to be organized, even though my house is a scary mess right now.

Today I took Ash for her last follow up on her arm, and I think she may have single handedly convinced her doctor to join the gym. The first question she asked was if she could climb the rock wall now (yes she can, btw!) and the second was if she could swim, and the third was dance class. Once she told him about all the stuff she does at the gym he said he was going to have to check it out for his family. Wonder if Ash will get a commision from the gym?

Then we picked up the fam from the famous gym...and leave it to hubby to talk me into a few games of raquetball before we left. Then on the way home the wind blew in the fiercest looking clouds I have seen in AZ all summer and we made it in just in time to hear the rain pouring down! I know I am wierd but that is the most soothing sound to me and I was IN HEAVEN!!!! My neighbors all think I am nuts because when the clouds show up I am out in front searching for that first raindrop. They have even gone so far as to call me when it starts raining if they haven't seen me out there, lol.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I forgot about you havibg a blog..I added youto mine. And the 10 random thoughts you posted..well sounds exactly like me in many ways its scary.LOL