Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wow, two posts in one month!

Hello all,

Things around here are pretty normal. Got a couple of under the weather kiddos, but that's nothing unusual in January. Still working out. I have lost six pounds since I started all of this on December 31st and I really am starting to feel better. I am doing a 5k in October and I am working myself up to running the whole thing. Can't be embarrassing myself, ya know!

The kids are plugging away at school. The boys' teacher changed, AGAIN! This would make teacher number four this year and I am starting to get annoyed! I think I am changing schools next year. I am going to try the other virtual school out here and see if they are any better. I have heard great things about the other school and this year has been nuts at ours. Teachers have been hired and fired at the blink of an eye and unfortunately, when you have a kids with learning issues it's hard to just start over with a new teacher, trying to get services every couple of months. And I won't even go into the fact that they pretty much ignored my daughter's iep for the first half of the year!

Anyway, that's us in a nutshell right now. Nothing exciting I am afraid. In my life lack of excitement equates peace!

Love and Hugs,

Mary

No comments: