Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update on me

Well thought I would give y'all an update since I am trying really hard not to neglect my poor blog. I am four weeks into this new lifestyle and I am 8.5 pounds lighter, WOOHOO! (right now I am imagining 8.5 pounds of fat and getting totally grossed out!) I am a little miffed at Chad who has lost way more than that but what can I do?

I am hitting the gym 5 days a week and hitting the treadmill every single day. I am still running on the mentality that I have to work for my food and so far it seems to be working for me. LOL! I don;t complain much anymore and I am learning that no matter how hard it seems, I will feel better later for it!

Been trying to get into the swing of things with school but the kids have been getting sick left and right so it makes schoolwork pretty hit and miss. I am constantly playing catch up! I will get it all figured out.

Tomorrow is DIBELS testing. I hate DIBELS! The teachers all freak out about it and I think it's kind of useless, but that's just me!

Last weekend we fixed the fence that was the unfortunate casualty of the tree coming down. Chad figured it all out pretty quickly and decided that of all the things he could do with his life masonry is not one that he would choose! LOL! Apparently it's too much of a pain in the rear to really enjoy doing.

OK all have to get dinner on the table, the natvies get restless if you don't feed them! Bye for now!

Love and hugs,

Mary

No comments: