Friday, January 30, 2009

It's such a great day!

Well the sun is shining, DIBELS is behind me, so I thought I would blog and spread around my sunshine! Right now I am sitting ON my desk because my seven darlings are scrubbing the floors. I decided to not worry about school today, as the Speech therapist will be here tomorrow and we wil most likely throw in some other schoolwork to round out the day. So today I decided to get the house into shape.

I love the younger kids because they think cleaning is fun (haven't let the older kids convince them otherwise, yet) so they are running around with spray bottles cleaning everything. The older kids can't be upstaged by the littles, so they jumped on the clean the house bandwagon too....AHHHHHHH! LIFE IS GOOD!

No weight updates yet, have to wait for Sunday for that and I can't tell you how hard it is to wait. The scale and I have a serious love hate relationship. I hate it up until it gives me good news then it's my best buddy. I know I shouldn't be so wrapped up in a number, but I wait all week for that proof that all my work hasn't been for nothing!

So for now I guess I will close, Chad should be home soon he gets off early or takes Fridays off, depending on what week it is. It sucks for the paycheck but is nice for his doctor's appointments. only two more and he should be in great shape with his knee....YAY!

So until later,

Love and hugs,
Mary

No comments: