Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekly weigh in

Well, the love/ hate relationship with my scale continues! One whopping pound last week for a grand total of 9.5 lbs! Wasn't really thrilled after busting my rear all week but Chad did his best to console me and told me that any loss is a good thing.

Did I mention he lost more than me? I know he loves me and was trying to make me feel better but it was a bitter pill to swallow coming from someone who was downright giddy when he got on the scale. He's been avoiding my evil eye for the last couple of days!

So I am stepping up the cardio this week and hoping for the best!

In other news, not much new is going on. LOL! I know my life is pretty uneventful but that's ok. Raven is still dealing with the cold from before although now it seems to be moving down to his chest. Poor little guy has a nasty cough that keeps him up at night, even after having cough syrup. I hope he gets over it soon!

Well I guess I had better get back to school work with the kiddos.

Love and hugs,

Mary

No comments: