Friday, March 12, 2010

Mi Vida Loca!

As I sit here with my cup of coffee, I am pondering how Chad and I went from no work at all to so much work between us that we are constantly juggling our time. God apparently had a lesson to teach us! I have been working non stop for the last couple of weeks, as hard as the work is, I am really grateful for it. I clean fryers and other restaurant equipment, most hasn't been touched in a few years, so it's really gross and grimy.

A little secret though, I am actually enjoying it! It's a great outlet for my obsessive nature. It's time that I can think and contemplate while I am accomplishing something. I go to bed and wake up early now, as I have people counting on me to get the work done. And the money is nice too. I actually see a light at the end of the tunnel of our finances.

The main drawback is the aches and pains. I have been dealing with some sort of nerve issue in my arm for the last couple of months. My arm falls asleep ALL THE TIME! No rhyme or reason I could just be walking along and I get that uncomfortable pins and needles feeling. There are very few positions my arm can be in without falling asleep. Been to the doctor a few times but it didn't help so now I am just waiting for Chad's new benefits so that I can head to the chiropractor's office and see if he can straighten me out. Until then I'll just grit my teeth and bear it.

Yesterday proved to be a long day, The man I am working for decided to take my hubby out golfing. of course he also decided to give me a whole bunch of work to finish too. So I was a bit grumpy as my hubby loaded those blasted golf clubs into the car as I was slaving away. I told him the the cleaner the equipment was when he got home, the more he was going to have to make it up to me! He came home with prime rib! My husband knows me well!

So today I have tons to do, the equipment I worked on yesterday all got moved out to put in restaurants so I need to get a head start to stock up for next week and I am sitting here procrastinating!

Love and hugs,

Mary

No comments: