Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A buck and Change!

Well, big news, I am down under 200 lbs! it's 199 but it still counts! This is the first time since before Mack was born that I have been this low and I have to say I am REALLY HAPPY!!!!

Ok now that I have had my little party, on to current happenings. I know I have neglected the blog yet again, but seriously, the plague hit my house with a vengeance!!! For the last couple of weeks kids have been dropping like flies with fever, chills, coughs, sniffles and even vomitting! I was handling things pretty well until weekend before last when I got it too. In this house everything comes to a halt when Momma's sick!

So now we are playing catch up! Got tons of schoolwork to do now that we are better. I actually kind of freaked out last night when I realized we are three quarters of the way through the school year! How in the world did that happen????? Wasn't it just yesterday I was freaking out about my three babies being school aged?

Anyway, I guess I should get back to school since I have so much to catch up on so I will blog again soon!

Love and hugs,

Mary

2 comments:

Mamajil said...

congrats!!!! I hope everyone stays well at your house!

~Just Me said...

Congratultions on leaving the nasty 200's behind you for good!