Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Pool Party!!!!

Yesterday we went to our homeschool group's end of year pool party. A good time was had by evryone. We were all exhausted when we got home!!!!

We actually got Ashleigh and Nathan to join in the swimming fun! For those of you who don't know these two, this is huge!!!!! I could hardly get them in past their ankles last year, and to have them ask to get in with me let alone float on their own is a big milestone for them!
These two are just like Chad, FISH!
Neither Ash or Nay Nay would dunk their heads but frequently asked me to get their hair wet!



Is that a shark sneaking up on Nay Nay? No it's just Mack!


Fearless AJ jumping off the diving board BACKWARDS!!! That boy scares me sometimes!



Ray Ray just being his cute self!

My little diva lounging!

Hope you enjoyed!

Love and Hugs,

Mary

1 comment:

Mamajil said...

looks like yall had fun!!