Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cupcakes, Christmas lights and toy doggies that poop!

Just thought I would update. Last weekend it rained again! On sunday we celebrated Ashleigh and Nathan's birthdays. They had fun, I took pictures but have not had a chance to upload them on the puter yet so bear with me. I baked the cupcakes, and actually thought ahead enough to have things to put on top (this month my life is nuts, so that is a really big accomplishment for me!), The girls got tinkerbell bubble wands and the bboys go "Cars" disc launchers.

Nathan got some legos, a car and some action figures. Ash got my little pony stuff, a Bratz doll and a Barbies set that had a dog that POOPS! I had no idea it did that when I bought it and honestly I was totally grossed out when they showed it to me. You put the treat in it's mouth, pushed down the tail and it shoots out the other end! Who thinks up this stuff????

As it turns out the toy dog is her favorite toy. All the kids sit around this stupid thing cracking up because it just POOPED again! Hours of gross entertainment! Had I known that she appreciated dogs doing their business so much I would have made it her responsibility the clean up after the three REAL dogs we have!

After the little party Chad tried to get a little Christmas decorating done outside. This is the first year I haven't nagged him and every weekend he has planned to do it, it rained cows and pigs. Yes you heard me right, not cats and dogs, COWS AND PIGS! He was barely out their for fifteen minutes and it started to rain on him. Oh well! Hopefully we will finish up this week!

I took my two little furbabies to the vet this morning to get spayed. Hopefully this will end them peeing on everything. They make me nuts!

Ok the kids want the puter to start their homework so I will close.

Love and Hugs,
Mary

No comments: